Dr Muhamed Shaloob
MBBS, MD(Med), DM(Cardio)
Director Medical Affairs and Consultant Interventional CardiologistDepartment : Interventional Cardiology
Area of Specialization:
- Coronary/Peripheral interventions including IVUS, FFR and OCT.
- Permanent pacemaker, CRT and ICD implantation.
- MBBS- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
- M.D (Internal Medicine)-Sri Ramachandra University
- D.M (Cardiology)-Sri Ramachandra University
Dr Muhammed Shaloob is the senior interventional consultant cardiologist and
Medical Director of Micc. Apart from being a Senior consultant in Micc, He is also
the chief Cardiologist and managing director of Leo Metro Cardiac Center in
wayanad.were he visits Every week to see OPD and perform complex
angiolasties and other Cardiac interventions. Leo Metro Cardiac center mainly
take care of STEMI patients in Wayanad by performing primary angioplasties. He
also visits Dubai once every month as he is a specialsit cardiologist there and he
does consultation and follow up his cardiac patients from Middle east and Africa
as it is convenient for them to visit dubai after undergoing complex procedures
in Micc,India. He regularly attends and has been an Associate Faculty and has
been presenting complex cases performed by him continuously over past several
years in leading interventional cardiac conference like TCT being held in USA
and Indialive being held in India. His work has been greatly appreciated by the
leading Cardiologist from around the world during these conferences.
Dr Muhammed Shaloob worked as Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Fathima Hospital Calicut, Apollo Hospital Secunderbad and Apollo Hospital Karimnagar. He has Individually performed more than 9000 Coronary/Peripheral interventions including Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation (CRT) and Intra Cardiac Defibrillator Implantation (ICD). He has a good experience in managing patients in Heart Failure Clinic in Apollo Hospital Secunderabad (which has one of the highest implantation of CRT/ICD devices.) He has taken that experience to Micc and is presentlly following up large number of patients with heart failure.
- Has number of publications to his credit in various journals
- Has presented several Abstracts / challenging coronary interventions performed as a faculty in various national and international conferences like Indialive (NewDelhi).Euro PCR (Paris) C3 conference (Orlando-USA) TCT (Washington DC, Sanfrancisco,Denver) international conferences like Indialive (New Delhi), Euro PCR (Paris), C3Conference (Orlando-USA).