Booking can be done either by you or your booking consultant with a booking slip given by your admitting consultant. For any queries on the same, you can call the admission counter on 6615555.
It is mandatory to pay the procedure deposit, prior to the procedure or at the time of admission. For electronic transfer of money the bank details can be obtained at the hospital.
We would like you to register yourself with Metromed International Cardiac Centre when you come for the first time. An MICC number will be issued to you on filling up the registration form. This number will be required to be produced by you, every time you visit the hospital for easy and effective traceability of previous medical records.
Please note that people who are insured or have their companies paying for their medical expenses are requested to clarify all the details, before admission, with your respective insurance agent / company. For any further assistance on the same you can get in touch with our Customer relation team.
For any further assistance call Customer relation on 6615555 (Mondays – Fridays between 9am to 6pm & Saturdays- 9am to 1.30pm)
Associated Insurance Companys
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd
- Cholamandalam Insurance Company Ltds
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Star Health And Allied Insurance Company
- Future Generali India Insurance Co. ltd
- Corporate and Individual policy holders of Private Sector Insurance Companies Listed with us.
- Corporate Policy holders of Public Sector Insurance Companies Listed with us.
Please note that cashless service is offered to
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts