Dr. Asok Jayaraj P
MBBS, MD (Anaesthesiology) PDCC (Cardiac Anaesthesiology)
Consultant Cardiac AnaesthesiologistDepartment : Cardiac Anaesthesiology
Area of interest
- Anaesthesia for cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Resuscitation and post-resuscitation care in cardiac arrest
- Mechanical ventilation and organ support for critically ill patients
- M.B.B.S: Govt Medical College, Thrissur
- M.D: Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
- PDCC: Sahakarana Hrudayalaya, Pariyaram Medical College, Kannur
Gained experience in cardiac anaesthesia from Sahakarana Hrudayalaya, Pariyaram and Freeman Hospital Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Worked as consultant in Koyili Hospital Kannur and PRS Hospital and KIMS Thiruvananthapuram. Had been visiting consultant at Malabar Cancer Centre.
- First Rank in MBBS, University of Calicut. 2000.
- B Braun Medical Trust Foundation Scholarship 2004-05 for outstanding performance in Anaesthesiology
- Gold Medal for the best paper in the UP State Chapter of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists. 2004
- Multiple publications in various national and international peer reviewed journals.