MICC provides all necessary support to the insured patients during the hospitalization. We strive to make the whole process, from admission to discharge more comfortable and easy.
We have cashless treatment provision for health insurance policy holders of selected insurance companies. We are tied up with various Insurance companies /TPAs for the purpose and the facility is offered either directly through the insurance company or through their Agents as the case may be.
MICC has a dedicated insurance desk to facilitate your insurance requirements. The hospital however is no way related to any of the decisions either on the admissibility or on the approval of such claims.
PROCEDURE FOR CASHLESS FACILITY
- Before admission please check and confirm whether our hospital is empanelled by the Insurance Company who has issued the policy
It is advised to consult the TPA helpdesk at least 3 days prior to the date of admission, as the approval process can take place anywhere between 24 to 48 hours.
At the time of admission it is mandatory to produce the following documents issued by your Insurance Company/ TPA at our Insurance Desk
- Valid TPA/ Insurance Card
- Proof of Identity
Immediately after admission of the patient, his/her family should contact the Insurance Desk for signing the pre authorization form and submission of documents like Doctor’s advice for admission, ID card issued by TPA etc.
- For cashless insurance claim, the Patient needs to be admitted for treatment in the hospital for a minimum time of 24 hours.
- Once the admission process is over, pre authorization form need to be submitted to the insurance company duly signed by the treating doctor projecting the estimated cost of treatment.
- The patient is allowed to undergo the treatment subject to financial clearance and the approval given by the insurance company.
- After the treatment, the final bill along with treatment details like discharge summary is sent to the TPA/ Insurance Company for final approval.
- If the approval is short of the total bill amount the patient has to make up the short fall by remitting the balance amount.
- The patient will be discharged subject to approval from the insurance company and the payment made by the patient against shortfall, if any.
Pre requisites for admission
PROCEDURE FOR REIMBURSEMENT
If our hospital is not empanelled by the insurance company then the patient has to pay the cost of treatment at the time of admission. However, the patient can claim reimbursement of the same from the insurance company subject to the policy conditions and eligibility. The hospital Insurance desk will facilitate and provide the necessary documents as required.