Dr. P.P. Mohammed Musthafa
MBBS, MD, DM (Cardio), F Card
Managing Director & Chief Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. PP Mohammed Musthafa has 20 years of experience in Interventional Cardiology. He has also worked as a consultant at prestigious cardiology institutions such as Madras Medical Mission, Frontier Lifeline under Dr. KM Cherian's Heart Foundation, and Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science, where he performed over 15,000 cardiac interventions. He possesses significant experience by participating in several interventional cardiology training programs in the United States and Europe.
- M.B.B.S - Annamalai University 1993
- M.D - Manipal (MAHE) University in 1997
- D.M (Cardio)-Madras Medical College 2002
- Ranked 2nd in the Tamil Nadu super specialty entrance examination
- Fellowship training in cardiology from Madras Medical Mission
- 20 years experience in interventional cardiology
- Experience as consultant from premier cardiology institutes like, Madras Medical Mission; Frontier lifeline under Dr. KM Cherian’s heart foundation and Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science
- Performed more than 15000 cardiac interventions.
- Great experience from attending various training programme in interventional cardiology from US & Europe.
- Regular faculty for national cardiology conferences
- Presented challenging cases in various international conferences like Euro and PCR
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Primary Angioplasties
- Coronary intervention & Peripheral intervention